Carbon Black Grinding Mill Machine in China
|FOB Price:||US $999-178,530 / set|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 set||US $999-178,530/ set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: (HGM80 HGM90 HGM100 HGM125 HGM1680L)
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Rotationl Speed: 23-25r/min
- Materials: Mineral
- Grinding Machine Brand Name: Clirik
- Grinding Machine Model Number: Hgm
- Grinding Machine Ring Number(Layer): 3-4
- Grinding Machine Roller Number(Piece): 24-32
- Grinding Machine Dimension(L*W*H): 14.7*4.8*7.2(L*W*H,M)
- Trademark: CLIRIK
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 84742090
- Type: Grinding Mill
- Motor Power: 30KW
- Application: Mine
- Condition: New
- Grinding Machine Capacity(T/H): 0.5-30t/H
- Grinding Machine Name: Carbon Black Grinder Machine
- Grinding Machine Motor Power(Kw): 185-204
- Grinding Machine Warranty: One Year
- Grinding Machine Fineness: 300meshes~3000meshes, 5-74micron
- Transport Package: Standard Container
- Origin: Shanghai
- - Five models: HGM80, HGM90, HGM100, HGM125, and HGM1680L
- - Finished production fineness: 300meshes~3000meshes, 5-74micron
- - The capacity (ton/hour) ranges from 0.4T/H to 30T/H
Application of Carbon Black Grinding Machine, powder grinding mill for sale;
HGM Series Marble Powder Making Machine is the equipment specializing in producing fine and superfine powder of non-inflammable, non-explosive and brittle materials with Moh's hardness under six, such as calcite, chalk, limestone, dolomite, kaolin, bentonite, talc, mica, magnesite, illite, pyrophyllite and vermiculite, sepiolite, attapulgite, rectorite, diatomite, barite, gypsum, alunite, graphite, fluorite, rockphosphate, Kalium ore, pumice, etc., totally more than 100 kinds of materials.
Carbon Black Grinding Machine Working Principle:
After crushed by hammer crusher, the large materials become small ones and are sent to storage hopper by elevator, edge of then evenly sent to the upper distribution plate of the turnplate by vibrating feeder and sloping feeding pipe. When the grinding mill is at work, all the grinding rollers are rolling in the ring, and the materials are driven to the edge of the turnplate by the centrifugal force and fall down into the grinding chambers where the materials are repeatedly pressed, crushed and grinded by the rollers. The high-pressure air blower constantly inhales air within the grinding mill and, in turn, the air flow with crushed materials are brought to the classifier whose high-speed impeller will screen the airflow: The unqualified particle size will fall and return to the mill for being reground while the qualified particle size mixed with air will go into the cyclone powder collector. Most of the qualified powders will fall an exit from the discharging valve at the bottom; A small proportion of the fine powders, with airflow, moves to the dust cleaner, and clings to the surface of the filter bags. At the same time, the fine powders clinging to the surface fall down by the sudden vibration of the filter bags, which is caused by the instantly ejected high-pressure gas controlled by the pulse valve. The materials from the above two lots are sent by the conveyor at the bottom to get finished powders packed. In addition, filtered clean air will be emitted from the air outlet of muffler in the end.
1. What advantages does your Carbon Black Grinding Machine have?
- The main advantage of our gypsum grinding mill over other kinds of mills is that you can grind a friable or crystalline material to 5 - 74 microns average particle size and classify in a very narrow particle size range at the same time. There are no moving parts to wear out or generate heat in our mill and no screens to plug or be punctured.
2. Can you guarantee the quality of your Carbon Black Grinding Machine?
---We have passed CE&ISO9001: 2008, and our crushers have been exported to Eastern Europe, Middle East, Africa, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Oceania, America, etc.
3. How many years have you been manufacturing the machine?
---8 years. Since the foudation of our company, we have been manufacturing the machine, which updated many times, now the machine runs stable and of high quality
4. How do you adjust particle size in your Carbon Black Grinding Machine?
- Particle size is adjusted primarily by a change in feed rate. When the rate is reduced, finer particles result because there is more energy available per particle to accelerate the particles and the entire fluid mass. Collisions become more violent and pressure gradients become larger.
|Ring Number (PCS)||3||3-4||4||4||4|
|Main Shaft Speed (r. p. min)||230-240||200-220||180-200||135-155||120-130|
|Input Size (mm)||≤10|
|Finished Size (um/mesh)||74-5|
|Outlet Size L*W*H (m)||13.9*4*6.2||14.7*4.8*7.2||18*4.6*8.6||14*9*10.25||26.3*7.5*11.9|