Cement Ball Mill for Professional Ball Mill
|FOB Price:||US $999-50,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $999-50,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||10-128 Tph|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CLIRIK
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Rotationl Speed: 23-25r/min
- Materials: Cement, Minerals, etc
- Ball Mill Warranty: 12 Months
- Ball Mill After Sales Service: The Whole Time
- The Machines Classification: Ball Mill Grinding
- Ball Mill Test&Installation: Professional Engineer Assigned
- Ball Mill Port: Shanghai
- Trademark: Clirik
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 84742090
- Type: Ball Mill
- Motor Power: 18.5KW
- Application: Mining,Quarry,Chemical Industry and Construction
- Condition: New
- Ball Mill Color: You Need
- Ball Mill Spare Parts Supply: Will Supply Any Time
- Ball Mill Certification: CE
- Ball Mill Mining Object: Cement Ball Mill
- Ball Mill Weight: 4.6-260t
- Transport Package: Export Standard
- Origin: China
Ball mill description:
Ball mill is the key equipment for grinding after the crushing process, which is widely used in the manufacture industries, such as cement, silicate, new building material, refractory material, fertilizer, ferrous metal, nonferrous metal and glass ceramics and can be used for the dry and wet grinding for all kinds of ores and other grind-able materials.
This ball mill machine changes the intrinsic grinding mill structure. Its body and ground plank are an integral whole. So when fixing, it can be lowered on a plane surface once only. Use double tiered roller axletree with centripetal spherical surface as the support of the host axletree can reduce energy cost by 30%. The intrinsic grille pattern forcing evacuation is instead by over fall pattern controlling one. This can improve the milling of the granule and the quantity dealt with is reduced by 15-20%.
Ball mill working principle:
The ball mill is a horizontal rotating device transmitted by the outer gear. The materials are transferred to the grinding chamber through the quill shaft uniformly. There are ladder liner and ripple liner and different specifications of steel balls in the chamber. The centrifugal force caused by rotation of barrel brings the steel balls to a certain height and impact and grind the materials. The ground materials are discharged through the discharging board thus the grinding process is finished.
Ball mill features&advantages:
1. High production capacity and crushing ratio;
2. Low power consumption, uniform particle size;
3. Simple structure, easy to operate;
4. Low investment cost, big profit;
5. Perfect services, both before-sales servies and after-sales services.
Ball mill Packing & Shipping
Packing: Conventional Packaging suitable for long distance transportation.
Shipping: 10-30 working days after recieving the deposit of the devices.
Shanghai Clirik Machinery Co., Ltd. Is located in Pudong New District, Shanghai, China, which is specialing in manufacturing grinding mills, Raymond mills, crushers and other associate accessories with decades experience. We have strong and professional technical and sale team. Customers' satisfaction is our final and forever pursuing.
1. What advantages does your ball mill have?
The main advantage of our ball mill over other kinds of mills is that you can grind a friable or crystalline material to fine average particle size and classify in a very narrow particle size range at the same time.
2. What particle size range does your ball mill produce?
Typically the Clirik ball mill will grind friable or crystalline materials down to the 0.075 -0.4/0.89 mm average particle size range. Particles larger than 10 microns are generally hard-to-fracture polymers such as toner compounds or hard waxes, and some organic materials, but if a larger size is wanted, many products can be ground larger than 10 microns by reducing power to the mill or by increasing the rate of feed. Some products are simply polished to remove sharp edges by running at elevated feed rates with low grinding pressure, a process that changes how the material compacts
|Model||Cylinder rotary speed(r/min)||Loading ball weight(t)||Input size(mm)||Discharge size(mm)||Capacity(t/h)||power(kw)||Weight (t)|