Large Capacity Cone Crusher by Audited Supplier
|FOB Price:||US $999-20,000 / set|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 set||US $999-20,000/ set|
|Production Capacity:||80 Sets Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Moistureproof, Antirust, Seaworthy|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: PYD, PYB, PYZ
- Application: Machinery & Hardware, Chemical, Construction, Mineral Industry, Stone Industry
- Crushing Style: Grinding & Impact
- Crushing Degree: Coarse Crusher
- Certification: CE, ISO, SGS
- Color: Customized
- Cone Crusher Warranty: 1 Year
- Cone Crusher Installation: Enginners Guide
- Cone Crusher Power: 55-280 Kw
- Cone Crusher Diameter: 900-2200 Mm
- Cone Crusher Rotation: 220-330 R/Min
- Specification: CE, SGS, ISO9001
- HS Code: 84742090
- Type: Cone Crusher
- Drive: Hydraulic
- Compressive Strength (For Crushing): >300MPA
- Finished Surface: Gear Process
- Condition: New
- Cone Crusher Color: as Request
- Cone Crusher After Sales: Engineers Abroad Available
- Cone Crusher Max Feed Size: 145 Mm
- Cone Crusher Capcity: 50-340 T/H
- Cone Crusher Output Size: 5-50mm
- Trademark: clirik
- Origin: Shanghai, China
1. Robust and reliable design for hard stone crushing.
2. High productivity with lowest total cost.
3. Standard crushing chambers are available for each model.
Introduction of spring cone crusher
Spring cone crusher is a kind of cone crusher which is manufactured in the former Soviet Union;it combines 1980s international technology and kinds of cone crushers' technology. The spring safety device is the overload protection device which can avoid the damage to the machine when metallic foreign body entre through the crushing cavity.The capacity of this machine is very big, owning to the technology of laminated crushing,finished products are mainly cubic shape and less needle-flake material. It is widely used in industries of metallurgy, architecture, road construction, chemical industry, phosphate.It is the preferred choice for secondary crushing equipment which is used for hard and medium mineral rock such as iron ore,copper ore, limestone, quartz, granite, basalt and dolerite.
Working Principle of spring cone crusher
When the Gravels Spring Cone Crusher works, motor drives V-Belt, big belt wheel, transmission shaft, bevel pinion and bevel gear pinion to make eccentric bushing rotate. Crushing cone axis is forced by the eccentric bushing to spin, which makes mantle sometimes close to the bowl liner, and some times far away from the bowl liner. Therefore, materials in the annual crushing chamber formed by fixed and mobile cones are continuously impacted, squeezed, curved and crushed. After repeat procedures, materials are crushed into required size and discharged from the outlet of cone crusher.
Advantages of cone crusher
Company Brief Introduction
SHANGHAI CLIRIK MACHINERY CO., LTD located in PUDONG New district of Shanghai china, as a pioneer enterprise, which is specializing in research, manufacture and sales of all kinds of grinding mill, all kinds of crushers from coarse grinding mill, fine grinding mill and ultra fine grinding mill, grinding mill related equipment, such as powder modifying machine, powder packing machine.powder conveying system, etc. We have devoted into grinding field for more than 30 years, we belive only focus can be professional.
Our company has already formed a full set of modern production line, equipped with intelligent, standardized testing and controlling laboratories, owned a professional team for R&D, production, sales and service.
1. What is the raw material do you want to process?
2. What is the capacity per hour do you need?
3. What is the raw material input size?
4. What is the output size of your product?
We hope you can tell us these details, we will give you the best quotation, technical data and solution drawing ASAP, thanks. Your satisfaction is our greatest pursuit, we would like to sincerely for your service! We look forward to your inquiry!
|model||Max Feed Size(mm)||Discharge opening(mm)||Capacity(t/h)||Power(kw)||Weight(t)|