Hot Sales High Performance Quartz Stone Grinding Machine with CE
|FOB Price:||US $5,000-178,530 / set|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 set||US $5,000-178,530/ set|
|Transport Package:||Standard Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: (HGM80 HGM90 HGM100 HGM125 HGM1680L)
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Rotationl Speed: 23-25r/min
- Materials: Iron
- Stone Grinding Mill Brand Name: Clirik
- Stone Grinding Mill Model Number: Hgm
- Stone Grinding Mill Ring Number(Layer): 3-4
- Stone Grinding Mill Roller Number(Piece): 24-32
- Stone Grinding Mill Dimension(L*W*H): 14.7*4.8*7.2(L*W*H,M)
- Trademark: CLIRIK
- Origin: Shanghai
- Type: Raymond Mill
- Motor Power: 30KW
- Application: Mine
- Condition: New
- Stone Grinding Mill Capacity(T/H): 0.5-30t/H
- Stone Grinding Mill Name: Quartz Stone Grinding Machine
- Stone Grinding Mill Motor Power(Kw): 185-204
- Stone Grinding Mill Warranty: One Year
- Stone Grinding Mill Performance: High
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 84742090
Types of quartz stone grinding machine, stone grinding mill:
- - Five models: HGM80, HGM90, HGM100, HGM125, and HGM1680L
- - Finished production fineness: 300meshes~3000meshes, 5-74micron
- - The capacity (ton/hour) ranges from 0.4T/H to 30T/H
Application of quartz stone grinding machine, stone grinding mill;
HGM Series quartz stone grinding machine is the equipment specializing in producing fine and superfine powder of non-inflammable, non-explosive and brittle materials with Moh's hardness under six, such as calcite, chalk, limestone, dolomite, kaolin, bentonite, talc, mica, magnesite, illite, pyrophyllite and vermiculite, sepiolite, attapulgite, rectorite, diatomite, barite, gypsum, alunite, graphite, fluorite, rockphosphate, Kalium ore, pumice, etc., totally more than 100 kinds of materials.
Work Principle of quartz stone grinding machine, stone grinding mill;
HGM series quartz stone grinding machine mainly consist of main unit, classifier, powder collector, dust cleaner, blower, muffler, sound-proof room, crusher, bucket elevator, storage hopper, and vibrating feeder.
Features of quartz stone grinding machine, stone grinding mill:
Under the same finished final size and the same motor power, the capacity of quartz stone grinding machine is twice as much as jet mill, mixing grinder and ball mill, and energy consumption decreased 30%.
Long lifecycle of spare parts
The ring and roller are forged by special material with high utilization, the lifetime can reach 2-5 years for grinding calcite carbonate.
High safety and reliability
As no rolling bearings or screws in grinding cavity, there are no problems caused by bolts shedding or rapid wear of bearings and seal components.
High fineness, flexible adjustment
The final fineness of the grinding materials can be adjusted between 325 meshes and 2500 mesh (47-5 micron), and the product fineness can reach D97≤ 5μ M.
The application of pulse bag filter and muffler greatly alleviates dust pollution and noise.
Advanced intelligent speed control device
Convenient adjusting, more uniform particle size.
Main Specification of quartz stone grinding machine:
|Ring Number (PCS)||3||3-4||4||4||4|
|Main Shaft Speed (r. p. min)||230-240||200-220||180-200||135-155||120-130|
|Input Size (mm)||≤10||≤10||≤15||≤15||≤20|
|Finished Size (um/mesh)||74-5|
|Outlet Size L*W*H (m)||13.9*4*6.2||14.7*4.8*7.2||18*4.6*8.6||14*9*10.25||26.3*7.5*11.9|
1. What advantages does your quartz stone grinding machine have?
- The main advantage of our quartz stone grinding machine over other kinds of mills is that you can grind a friable or crystalline material to 5 - 74 microns average particle size and classify in a very narrow particle size range at the same time. There are no moving parts to wear out or generate heat in our mill and no screens to plug or be punctured.
2. Can you guarantee the quality of your quartz stone grinding machine?
---We have passed CE&ISO9001: 2008, and our crushers have been exported to Eastern Europe, Middle East, Africa, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Oceania, America, etc.
3. How many years have you been manufacturing the machine?
---8 years. Since the foudation of our company, we have been manufacturing the machine, which updated many times, now the machine runs stable and of high quality