Coarse Crushing for Sand Making
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-50,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $1,000-50,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: PC
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Application: Mine
- Outlet Size: 0-3mm
- Condition: New
- Coarse Grinding Mill Warranty: 1 Year
- Coarse Grinding Mill Output Size: 0-3mm
- Coarse Grinding Mill Hammer: 18-32
- Coarse Grinding Mill Power: 55-132
- Coarse Grinding Mill Rotor Speed: 550-1000 R/Min
- Transport Package: Moistureproof, Antirust, Seaworthy
- Origin: Shanghai, China
- Type: Hammer Crusher
- Motor Power: 280kw
- Materials: Ore, Chemical, Construction
- Inlet Size: 300×1300mm
- Coarse Grinding Mill Color: as Request
- Coarse Grinding Mill After Sales: Enginners Abroad Available
- Coarse Grinding Mill Capacity: 10-100 T/H
- Coarse Grinding Mill Feeding Size: Under 80mm
- Coarse Grinding Mill Rotor Diameter: 750-1150
- Trademark: clirik
- Specification: CE, SGS, ISO9001
- HS Code: 84742090
1. Hammer crusher for industries of metallurgy,mining, chemistry, cement, construction, refractory materials and ceramics.
2. High capacity, 10-100t/h.
3. Uniform particle size
Application of coarse grinding mill:
Coarse grinding mill is engaging in crushing various rocks and stones with comprehensive strength not higher than 320 MPa into coarse powder and small particles, it is widely used in metallurgy, mining, chemical, cement, coal, sand-making, coal gangue, construction, refractory materials and ceramic industries.
Working principle of coarse grinding mill
Coarse vertical grinding mill mainly consists of frame, rotor, support iron and grate bars. The frame is divided into two parts: upper part and lower part, which are welded by steel plates after being cut. Liners made of high manganese steels within the frame can be replaced after being worn out. The rotors consist of turn plates, pin shafts, and hammers which are grouped regularly in the main shaft. The main unit drives the main shaft through the motor and triangle belts, which, in turn, rotates the rollers. Large materials entering the crusher through the feed inlet are firstly crushed by the high-speed hammers, and then thrown fiercely to the support iron for further crushing. Qualified materials crushed will be screened out and exit from the gap of the grate bars while the unqualified will be left in the crushing cavity to be further hammered and ground until reach the standard size. The size of the final product can be adjusted by changing the grate bars. The gap between the rotors and the grate bars can also be adjusted according to different requirement. To avoid the plugging of the crusher, the proportion of water for the crushing materials is no more than 20%.
The features of coarse grinding mill
1. Uniform particle size with high crushing and crushing ratio;
2. High capacity and low power consumption;
3. Simple structure; Easy operation;
4. Low investment and environmantal-friendly.
Company Brief Introduction
SHANGHAI CLIRIK MACHINERY CO., LTD located in PUDONG New district of Shanghai china, as a pioneer enterprise, which is specializing in research, manufacture and sales of all kinds of grinding mill, all kinds of crushers from coarse grinding mill, fine grinding mill and ultra fine grinding mill, grinding mill related equipment, such as powder modifying machine, powder packing machine.powder conveying system, etc. We have devoted into grinding field for more than 30 years, we belive only focus can be professional.
Our company has already formed a full set of modern production line, equipped with intelligent, standardized testing and controlling laboratories, owned a professional team for R&D, production, sales and service.
Inquiry Service of coarse grinding mill
Please fill in your need products and your message and please do not forget mail and/or phone if you like to be contacted. We are the professional machine manufacturer in China with 30 years experience. Pls kindly check the following, in order to select a suitable machine, send you specific techinical data, quotation and the solution drawing for you.
1. What is the raw material do you want to process?
2. What is the capacity per hour do you need?
3. What is the raw material input size?
4. What is the output size of your product?
We hope you can tell us these details, we will give you the best quotation, technical data and solution drawing ASAP, thanks. Your satisfaction is our greatest pursuit, we would like to sincerely for your service! We look forward to your inquiry!
|Rotor Speed r/min||800-1000||800-1000||550-800|
|Feed head size/mm||320*930||400*1200||500*1500|
|Hammer Number (piece)||18||32||32|
|Overall Size L*W*H/mm||2310*1665*1610||2840*2100*2020||3720*2650*2540|