Hgm Series Micron Ultrafine Powder Mill
|FOB Price:||US $50,000 / set|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 set||US $50,000/ set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, cash|
- Model NO.: HGM
- Processing Object: Ore
- Controlling Mode: Grinding Mill
- Cylindrical Grinder Type: Grinding Mill
- Certification: CE, ISO 9001
- Brand Name: Clirik
- Powder Grinding Machine Model Number: Hgm
- Ring Number(Layer): 3-4
- Roller Number(Piece): 24-32
- Powder Grinding Machine Dimension(L*W*H): 14.7*4.8*7.2(L*W*H,M)
- Trademark: CLIRIK
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 84742090
- Type: Stone Powder Grinding Machine
- Abrasives: Grinding Mill
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Precision: High Precision
- Condition: New
- Powder Grinding Machine Capacity(T/H): 0.5-30t/H
- Name: Ultrafine Mill
- Powder Grinding Machine Motor Power(Kw): 185-204
- Powder Grinding Machine Warranty: One Year
- Powder Grinding Machine Performance: High
- Transport Package: Standard Container
- Origin: Shanghai
Application of micron ultrafine mill, ultrafine grinding mills, powder mill;
HGM Series ultrafine mill is the equipment specializing in producing fine and superfine powder of non-inflammable, non-explosive and brittle materials with Moh's hardness under six, such as calcite, chalk, limestone, dolomite, kaolin, bentonite, talc, mica, magnesite, illite, pyrophyllite and vermiculite, sepiolite, attapulgite, rectorite, diatomite, barite, gypsum, alunite, graphite, fluorite, rockphosphate, Kalium ore, pumice, etc., totally more than 100 kinds of materials.
Types of micron ultrafine mill, ultrafine grinding mills, powder mill, powder making machine:
- - Five models: HGM80, HGM90, HGM100, HGM125, and HGM1680L
- - Finished production fineness: 300meshes~3000meshes, 5-74micron
- - The capacity (ton/hour) ranges from 0.4T/H to 30T/H
Work Principle of micron ultrafine mill, ultrafine grinding mills, powder mill, powder making machine:
HGM series ultrafine mill mainly consist of main unit, classifier, powder collector, dust cleaner, blower, muffler, sound-proof room, crusher, bucket elevator, storage hopper, and vibrating feeder.
Features of micron ultrafine mill, ultrafine grinding mills, powder mill, powder making machine:
Under the same finished final size and the same motor power, the capacity of ultrafine mill is twice as much as jet mill, mixing grinder and ball mill, and energy consumption decreased 30%.
Long lifecycle of spare parts
The ring and roller are forged by special material with high utilization, the lifetime can reach 2-5 years for grinding calcite carbonate.
High safety and reliability
As no rolling bearings or screws in grinding cavity, there are no problems caused by bolts shedding or rapid wear of bearings and seal components.
High fineness, flexible adjustment
The final fineness of the grinding materials can be adjusted between 325 meshes and 2500 mesh (47-5 micron), and the product fineness can reach D97≤ 5μ M.
The application of pulse bag filter and muffler greatly alleviates dust pollution and noise.
Advanced intelligent speed control device
Convenient adjusting, more uniform particle size.
1. What advantages does your micron ultrafine mill, ultrafine grinding mills, powder mill have?
- The main advantage of our ultrafine mill over other kinds of mills is that you can grind a friable or crystalline material to 5 - 74 microns average particle size and classify in a very narrow particle size range at the same time. There are no moving parts to wear out or generate heat in our mill and no screens to plug or be punctured.
2. Can you guarantee the quality of yourmicron ultrafine mill, ultrafine grinding mills, powder mill?
---We have passed CE&ISO9001: 2008, and our crushers have been exported to Eastern Europe, Middle East, Africa, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Oceania, America, etc.
3. How many years have you been manufacturing the machine?
---8 years. Since the foudation of our company, we have been manufacturing the machine, which updated many times, now the machine runs stable and of high quality
4. How do you adjust particle size in your micron ultrafine mill, ultrafine grinding mills, powder mill?
- Particle size is adjusted primarily by a change in feed rate. When the rate is reduced, finer particles result because there is more energy available per particle to accelerate the particles and the entire fluid mass. Collisions become more violent and pressure gradients become larger.
|Ring Number (PCS)||3||3-4||4||4||4|
|Main Shaft Speed (r. p. min)||230-240||200-220||180-200||135-155||120-130|
|Input Size (mm)||≤10||≤10||≤15||≤15||≤20|
|Finished Size (um/mesh)||74-5|
|Outlet Size L*W*H (m)||13.9*4*6.2||14.7*4.8*7.2||18*4.6*8.6||14*9*10.25||26.3*7.5*11.9|
|Discharging Valve||2*0.75||1*0.75 1*1.1||2*1.1||2*1.1||2*0.75-2*1.5|